12 December 2004
Well, for now my website stays, I guess. *shrug* I did decide to discontinue instant messenger. However, I love email, so make sure to spam my inbox whenever you deem necessary.
I haven't had much to report, except I've been doing a lot of thinking about good and evil, free will and predistination, destiny and random chance. Most interesting.
I did finish The Art of War. Now I think I'll read The Brothers Karamazov. We'll find out if I like Dostoyevsky as much as I liked Solzhenitzyn (yes, I spelled that correctly).
Oh, and I did get in touch with my new mentor. That was fun. She's awesome. :P
Pray for me, guys. I think I'm sick, and the timing is awful.
1. Revise my short story (Due Thursday)
2. Write my analysis/interpretation paper (Due Friday)
Finals (yes, I only have TWO of them):
1. Health Psychology (The fun ends on Thursday)
2. Linguistics (I did enjoy this class, even if it was hard.)
1. Work on Broken Gold
2. Look for an apartment
3. Hopefully find a job in Denton, cuz I like it here.
"It's the secrets we carry that eat us alive until we are mere shells of men." ~Michal